If you are having trouble using Stingray Music with a Bluetooth speaker, here are some troubleshooting steps to try:
- Make sure both devices are within 1 meter of each other
- Ensure both devices have sufficient battery left
- Close any other apps you are not using
- Ensure another device isn't already connected to your Bluetooth device
- Turn off the Bluetooth device and turn it back on again and reconnect
- Go to your mobile device's Bluetooth settings, "Forget" your Bluetooth speaker from the settings and re-add it.
If you continue to experience difficulty, we recommend reaching out to your Bluetooth device manufacturer for support.