If you are having an issue playing Stingray Music on a mobile device, try these tips:
- Restart the Stingray Music mobile app
- Close any other apps that you are not using
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Make sure you have the most updated version of the app
- Check that your device meets the minimum requirements
- Ensure that you do not have the battery-saving mode enabled on your device
- Ensure that you do not have a VPN connection on your device
- Check your network connection
Please note that the Stingray Music mobile app needs a stable connection to function properly and that carrier coverage can vary a lot when on the road or covering large distances.
If these tips do not help, please reach out to our customer experience team by submitting a request.